Where's the bread?


I picked up the dynamic PB&J duo somewhere around 1996. Grape Jelly stuck around for awhile after making its permanent entry into the 1990s Original Lip Smacker line-up after its debut in this collection. Peanut Butter disappeared too soon after this and some time in the very early 2000s Grape Jelly joined the vault of gone but never forgotten Lip Smacker treasures. Grape Jelly mysteriously made it's way into the holiday 2006 Lip Smacker collection as Jolly Jelly so you bet I stocked up on it!

Comments

  1. I remember buying this set at Bonfiglio's in Oak Creek, CO and it was packaged on a sandwich cardboard cut out and said something about putting the peanut butter on your top lip, grape jelly on the bottom lip, rub together for an instant pb&j! I would give anything to find that again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve been seeing them on eBay. I’m pretty sure there’s one up now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts