It's been awhile...



  Hello my fellow Lip Smacker lovers! It's been a while, but it's time to dust this off and bring it back to LIFE! There has been quite a few changes in the last 5 years; as many of you know Aspire Brands/Bonne Bell announced that they sold their brands, both Bonne Bell and Lip Smacker, to Markwins Beauty Inc. in January 2015. With that comes lots of changes with a few bumps a long the way. As long as they continue to make Lip Smackers in the USA, not change old formulas as well as come out with new flavors, I will continue to be a devoted fan. I will be reviewing some of my favorites from the last 5 years, since we last talked, as well as brand spankin' new flavors and OF COURSE, vintage old 'flavorites' from decades past. Here's to lots of delicious flavors to come!

Above is the much coveted Oatmeal Cookie Lip Smacker (I've been waiting YEARS for an Oatmeal Cookie flavor) that was initially suppose to launch in September 2015, but never did. Lip Smacker has confirmed that it is still coming out, THANKFULLY, but there has not been a date set for its re-launch. I will keep you informed the minute I hear anything!

Comments

Popular Posts