Sin-namon Stick


This right here folks is what inspired my love for all things cinnamon flavored- this and the 90's Cinnamon Sugar Lip Smacker! The Cinnamon Stick Sponge-On Sparkler was everything and more; a moisturizing, shimmery gloss with the most delicious cinnamon flavor I've EVER owned in a lip gloss. Cinnamon Stick smelled just like subtle version of Big Red gum and wasn't too spicy (pretty mild actually) nor did it smell at all potpourri-ish that I find in a lot of cinnamon flavors nowadays. They surely don't make them like they use to! I will forever keep the Cinnamon Stick Sponge-On Sparkler near and dear to my heart.

 If you're wondering, the more recent Inside Out OutRAGEous Cinnamon Lip Smacker featuring Anger is not close to this at all. I find a lot of cinnamon flavors brought out lately (the recent Cinnamon Sugar, Cinnamon Swirl, OutRAGEous Cinnamon, Horchata) to be very lackluster and need to be reformulated.


Comments

Popular Posts