Finding Dory



   Here's a sneak peek at the upcoming Finding Dory Lip Smackers collection in celebration of Finding Dory hitting theaters on June 17th, 2016. Thanks to an amazing friend and reader for this phenomenal find! Flavors will include:
         
         -Gummy Bait
         -Starfish Cookie
         -Tropical Tidal Wave Treat
         -Sea Salted Pretzel
         -Fish Out of Water-melon Pop
         -Blue Tang Berry

These should be hitting stores very soon, I will update with details as soon as I hear more about exact stores carrying these. I imagine they will make their way to www. lipsmacker.com as well!

UPDATE: There have been many sightings in Walgreen's for this collection, so make sure to check your local Walgreen's store, in cosmetics of course! Thank you readers for sharing and letting me know!



Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I really hope I find these. I still haven't found the Zootopia Lip Smackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts